Excellent grip on the Food and Agro-Food industry
The Dikamar® Safety&Grip PU boot was specially developed for the Food Processing Industry and Agro-Industry. This outdoor PU boot is resistant to oils, fats, acids, and organic solvents, and its slip-resistant and antistatic outsole gives excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces.
This lightweight, comfortable, and flexible PU boot provides excellent thermal insulation down to -20ºC/ -4°F keeping your feet dry and at the right temperature. With an energy-absorbing heel, this boot provides extra comfort and reduces tiredness all day.
This boot is certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2022 (S4+CI+SR)and meets ASTM F2413-18 | M/I/C | SD 35 PR requirements.
Buy with confidence
We accept free returns and exchanges up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
View our full return policy.
Standard shipping is always free on all boots.
Dikamar® Steel Toe - White
- Lightweight and flexible PU boot
- PU outsole with excellent grip
- Abrasion-resistant for longer life
- Oil-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Thermal insulation down to -20°C/-4°F
- PU removable insole with carbon active, breathable and antibacterial
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 | M/I/C | SD 35 PR
- Certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2022 (S4+CI+SR)
- Up to 30% lighter than PVC and rubber safety boots and last longer