Outstanding thermal insulation
Dikamar® IcePack® boot was extensively studied and developed for icy cold surface. This boot has a steel toe and steel plate protection. Its slip-resistant and antistatic outsole provides excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces. The outsole is also resistant to oils, fats, acids, and organic solvents.
This hard-wearing, lightweight, and flexible PU boot offers excellent thermal insulation down to -70ºC/ -94ºF, keeping your feet dry and at the right temperature.
The Dikamar® IcePack® boot is certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+CI+SRA and meets ASTM F 2413-18 requirements.
Buy with confidence
We accept free returns and exchanges up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
View our full return policy.
Standard shipping is always free on all boots.
Dikamar® Icepack® Full Safety - Orange
- Lightweight and flexible PU boot
- PU outsole with excellent grip
- Abrasion-resistant for longer life
- Oil-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Safety Steel toe and safety steel plate
- Exceptional thermal insulation down to -70ºC/-94ºF
- PU removable insole with carbon active; Breathable and antibacterial
- Steel toe meets ASTM F 2413-18
- Certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+CI+SRA
- Up to 30% lighter than PVC and rubber safety boots and last longer