Full safety and comfort for all activities
Comfortable, practical, and insulated safety boot perfect to use in the harshest environments. Its slip-resistant and antistatic outsole gives an excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces reducing the risk of falling hazards. The outsole is also resistant to oils, fats, acids, and organic solvents.
This hard-wearing, lightweight, and flexible PU boot provide excellent thermal insulation down to -20°C /-4°F, keeping your feet dry and at the right temperature. Due to its features, this boot is suitable to use in agriculture and gardening activities.
This boot is certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S4+CI+SRC and meets ASTM F 2413-18 requirements.
Buy with confidence
We accept free returns and exchanges up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
View our full return policy.
Standard shipping is always free on all boots.
Dikamar® Steel Toe Green
- Lightweight and flexible PU boot
- PU outsole with excellent grip
- Abrasion-resistant for longer life
- Oil-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Safety Steel toe
- Thermal insulation down to -20°C/-4°F
- PU removable insole with carbon active, breathable and antibacterial
- Steel toe meets ASTM F 2413-18
- Certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S4+CI+SRC
- Up to 30% lighter than PVC and rubber safety boots and last longer