The perfect fit for your feet
The EagleGrip® boot was specially designed for the Food Processing Industry offering the perfect solution to the end-user needs in this area. Due to its smooth design, this boot is easy to clean and disinfect which is essential in this sector. This is a fully "metal-free" and antistatic PU boot manufactured with a fiberglass toe and Kevlar plate.
The EagleGrip® plain outsole comes in contact with the ground. This outsole was specially designed to have an exceptional grip in extreme environments as smooth floors covered with grease. This is a non-slip outsole that has a higher resistance to abrasion, chemicals, oils, solvents, and temperatures.
This boot is perfect to use in aggressive environments providing excellent thermal insulation down to -30°C/-22°F and protection to the entire surface of the foot.
This full safety boot is certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+CI+SRC and meets ASTM F 2413-18 requirements.
Buy with confidence
We accept free returns and exchanges up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
View our full return policy.
Standard shipping is always free on all boots.
EagleGrip® Ultra Grip Full Safety Grey
- Lightweight and flexible PU boot
- Smooth design Upper
- PU outsole with excellent grip
- Self-cleaning upper and outsole
- Abrasion resistant for longer life
- Oil-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Composite toe and Kevlar plate
- Thermal insulation down to -30°C/-22°F
- PU removable insole with carbon active, breathable and antibacterial
- Composite toe meets ASTM F 2413-18
- Certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+CI+SRC
- Up to 30% lighter than PVC and rubber safety boots and last longer