Leave your Trace wherever you go!
The Dikamar® Trace boot is all manufactured in PU, which makes it light, comfortable, and flexible in every activity. Developed to use in the harshest environments, this boot is resistant to oils, greases, acids, and solvents. This boot also provides excellent thermal insulation down to -40°C/-40°F.
The High Visibility color allows you to be visible in low visibility work zones where it's important to be easily located. With an antistatic and slip-resistant outsole, the Dikamar® Trace is the right boot to leave your trace wherever you go! The Dikamar® Trace is suitable to work in cold and dark areas.
Dikamar® Trace Full Safety boot is certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+CI+SRC and meets ASTM F 2413-18 requirements.
Buy with confidence
We accept free returns and exchanges up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
View our full return policy.
Standard shipping is always free on all boots.
Dikamar® Trace Full Safety High Visibility
- Lightweight and flexible PU boot
- PU outsole with excellent grip
- Abrasion-resistant for longer life
- Oil-resistant and 100% waterproof
- High Visibility color for easy location
- Safety Steel toe and safety steel plate
- Thermal insulation down to -40°C/-40°F
- PU removable insole with carbon active, breathable and antibacterial
- Steel toe meets ASTM F 2413-18
- Certified by the European standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+CI+SRC
- Up to 30% lighter than PVC and rubber safety boots and last longer