Excellent comfort on the farm
The Dikamar® Soft Toe insulated PU boot was specially developed for agriculture and gardening activities. This PU boot is resistant to oils, fats, acids, and organic solvents, and its slip-resistant and antistatic outsole gives excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces.
This lightweight, comfortable, and flexible PU boot has excellent thermal insulation down to -20ºC/ -4°F keeping your feet dry and at the right temperature. With energy absorbing heel this boot provides extra comfort and reduces tiredness.
This soft toe boot is certified by the European standard EN ISO 20347:2012 O4+CI+SRC and meets ASTM F 2413-18 requirements.
Buy with confidence
We accept free returns and exchanges up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
View our full return policy.
Standard shipping is always free on all boots.
Dikamar® Soft Toe Green
- Lightweight and flexible PU boot
- PU outsole with excellent grip
- Abrasion-resistant for longer life
- Oil-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Thermal insulation down to -20°C/-4°F
- PU removable insole with carbon active, breathable and antibacterial
- Meets ASTM F 2413-18
- Certified by the European standard EN ISO 20347:2012 O4+CI+SRC
- Up to 30% lighter than PVC and rubber safety boots and last longer